For safety reasons, all dogs must be restrained on a leash and all cats must be in carrier when entering our clinic.
• Payment is due when services are rendered.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Cash and Care Credit as a form of payment.
• Credit Cards must match driver’s license and person present.
• If you have someone else come in for you and want that person to use your credit card, please fill out the attached page with your credit card information.
• Refunds can be credited back to either your account or back on to your credit card.
• If a return is necessary and you have paid with a credit card, please bring in the same credit card you used for the purchase.
• All prescription drugs cannot be returned, once they leave our hospital.
• Food products can be returned within 30 days.
• All pets must be up-to-date with their vaccines. For dogs, Rabies, Distemper, Parvo, Lepto and Bordetella. For cats, Rabies Feline Viral Rhinotracheitis, Calici Calici Virus, Panleukopenia, Feline Leukemia.
• All boarders will be given a Capstar upon arrival and departure from our clinic. This is to prevent flea infestation for both your home and El Cid Animal Clinic.